Happy Days

Happy Days

Friday, March 16, 2012

A poem I wrote a while back

I want to fly high above, above the sadness, violence, sickness and conditional love. Truly free, no more trials to test my time.

 Joy to feel never having to say good bye, to be a vision of a song that is sang,

A tune of sweet untarnished melody flowing along the waves to drown out the yin and enhance our inner yang.

Notes of solace spread to my inner destiny, if this could be reality instead of a far fetched fantasy

I want to soar the open mind, the sky of true, experience the spirit of peace defined.

Seeing the loss of sadness in my loved one’s eyes, feel a touch deeper than skin a touch that never has to end.

 Forever blue doesn’t flatter my soul, I prefer a sunny yellow shade of me, one that can shine through to absorb the tears of sorrow and never ending pain I see.

 Imagine a day, just one that despair had no gain. Insane the thought of a joyous rain

I want to glide through the one day at a time to zen that is not only mine.

A calm to be experienced, felt, instead of talked about.

The storms not even a memory, able to trust and not doubt.

The emotional tornado never happened, never to see the whirling roles I now play;

My air is free from all unbalanced misery if just for one day.

 I close my eyes to feel, enjoy the warmth of senses not the darkness for where to hide.

If it was only possible to really get off this, long treacherous ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment